Online Grading Information
Discrepancy reporting, midterm deficiencies, final grading
Online Grading Tool (requires VUnet ID and e-password)
To report discrepancies/verify class rolls
In the online grading tool, click on Class Roll for the class you wish to review.
If you have no discrepancies, simply click "Submit Class Roll" to confirm you have reviewed the class rolls and there are no discrepancies.
If there are discrepancies:
- To report a student who is registered for a class but is not attending, click on the green dot next to the student's name.
- To report a student who is attending a class for which he or she is not registered, click on "Report Discrepancies." You will be asked to enter the student's VUnet ID.
- Click on DELETE to remove a discrepancy that was reported in error prior to the submission of the class roll.
Click "Save for Review" if you want to save your class roll discrepancies and review them later. Click "Submit Class Roll" to report any known class roll discrepancies. A class roll may only be submitted once.
To report deficiencies
In the online grading tool, click on Mid-Term.
- Deficiencies may be entered and saved until ready for submission.
- Student deficiencies do not have to be submitted all at once.
- Click on "Submit Deficiencies" to turn in the mid-term grades to the student records system.
To report final grades
In the online grading tool, click on Final Roster.
- Grades may be entered and saved until ready for submission.
- Student grades do not have to be submitted all at once.
- Click "Submit Final Grades" to turn the grades into the student records system.
- It is recommended that you print a copy of your grades to have on file. If you print your grades on the workroom printer, please retrieve them immediately to avoid breaches of confidentiality.
- Should you find that your particular computer browser is unusable, you may use the computer in the workroom or a computer in the Music Library. Do be aware of privacy concerns (FERPA!) be sure to exit the browser once you have submitted your grades!
- If you cannot successfully access your course listing following the above steps, please call the University Registrar's Office at 615-322-7701.