About the Blair Patrons Society
The Patrons Society is a group of individuals, foundations, and corporations who provide annual support of $2,500 or more to the Blair School of Music. Support from Patrons Society members affirms the importance of quality music education and performance for young children, college students and adult learners. Donor society membership runs from July 1 to June 30.
Patrons Society recognition levels:
- Young Alumni Member*: $1,000
- Member: $2,500-$4,999
- Benefactor: $5,000-$9,999
- Dean's List: $10,000-$24,999
- Cornelius Vanderbilt Circle: $25,000 or above
*available to recent graduates who have received a Vanderbilt degree within the last 10 years
Patrons Society members enjoy the following courtesies throughout the year:
- Invitation to the annual Blair Celebration Dinner with the Dean
- Exclusive invitations to behind-the-scenes rehearsals and lectures featuring Blair faculty and students
- Invitations to special post-concert receptions as they arise
- A subscription to the monthly QuarterNotes e-newsletter, fall and spring Concert Series brochures and our annual Crescendo publication
- Recognition in online donor list
To find out more about the Blair Patrons Society, email the Blair Development office or call (615) 322-7650.