About the Blair Patrons Society
The Patrons Society is a group of individuals, foundations, and corporations who provide annual support of $2,500 or more to the Blair School of Music. Support from Patrons Society members affirms the importance of quality music education and performance for young children, college students and adult learners. Donor society membership runs from July 1 to June 30.
Patrons Society recognition levels:
- Recent graduate member ('07 to '16): $1,000
- Member: $2,500-$4,999
- Benefactor: $5,000-$9,999
- Dean's List: $10,000-$24,999
- Cornelius Vanderbilt Circle: $25,000 or above
Patrons Society members enjoy the following courtesies throughout the year:
- Invitation to the annual Blair Celebration Dinner with the Dean
- Exclusive invitations to behind-the-scenes rehearsals and lectures featuring Blair faculty and students
- Invitations to special post-concert receptions as they arise
- A subscription to the monthly QuarterNotes e-newsletter, fall and spring Concert Series brochures and our annual Crescendo publication
To find out more about the Blair Patrons Society, email Addie Sullivan in the Blair Development office or call (615) 322-7650.